SOLD August 2004
1/8th mile (newer than timeslip) = 7.86 @ 89.5
Not bad for a 4035lb car!
Another run -- 12.50s isn't a fluke!
Here's another Supra run where I lose so people don't say I hate on Supras :)
I made him earn it though!
* Cleaning 1994 headlights by Travis Bayne
* Foglight mods - Fogs with high beam, fogs with parking lights
* Why you should keep stock fogs on 1st gen 3kS
* TPS adjustment instructions, from shop manual
* Variable-voltage fuel pump relay bypass
* Other cars I've owned
Best HVAC of any car I've owned:
Under the hood:
Bradi slotted rotors, painted stock calipers:
Painted R/T emblem: